To facilitate the development, promotion and management of the mineral resources in a sustainable way in order to foster the economic growth of the country.
Sustainable development and management of mineral resources for national prosperity.
Acting Director General of Administration and Finance
Name: Onwar Nyarath Yor Akoc
- Diploma in Administrative Sciences, Sudan Academy-1992, Sudan.
- BSc in Accounting College of Social and Economic Studies, University of Juba-1986, Juba.
- Director of Accounts-Ministry of Mining.
- Director of Accounts-Ministry of Finance, and Economic Planning.
- Deputy Executive Director-Melut County.
- Director at Crops Market- Wudakona Branch
- Deputy Director at Crops Market General Administration- Upper Nile, Renk.
- Executive Officer- Melut, Kako, and Wadakona Rural Council.
- Administrative Officer-Ministry of Local Government-Upper Nile.
- Finance Officer-Ministry of Finance, Upper Nile Region.
FUNCTIONS OF THE DIRECTORATE
- Enhance budget formulation and Execution
- Adequate staffing for the Ministry
- Strengthen public relations office
- Manage Ministry store
- Improve recorders management
DEPARTMENTS OF THE DIRECTORATE
• Finance Management and Accounts.
• Public Relations.